1. You are constantly the discussion starter.
2. They do not understand your love language/ how to make you feel valued.
3. They provide you a difficult time for looking after yourself.
4. They get insecure about actually everybody, even the individual who takes your coffee order in the early mornings.
5. You seem like you can’t raise things that trouble you since you are frightened of how they’ll react.
6. They aren’t conscious your sensations and with your feelings.
7. They purposefully make you feel bad about yourself.
8. None of your family and friends like them.
9. Since they are scared of how it will impact them, they aren’t helpful of your desires and dreams.
10. They make remarks that make you feel insecure about your body.
11. You do not have any shared interests/ pastimes.
12. You enjoy how they enjoy you instead of who they really are.
13. There are drug abuse problems.
14. You feel accountable for their joy and psychological health.
15. You do not grow and bloom together with them.
16. They do not motivateyou to hang out with individuals who aren’t them.
17. They do not understandhow to appropriately interact.
18. They are exceptionally envious.
19. They do not do little thoughtful things that advise you they care.
20. They have a mood.
21. They do not understand how to handle their feelings.
22. They listen to you to react, instead of listen to hear you.
23. They do not understand how to look after themselves.
24. They do not have healthy and excellent relationships with their relative.
25. They do not put in effort to befriending your brother or sisters.
26. You frequently seem like you do not have a colleague to handle issues with, in some cases you even seem like you are on opposite groups.
27. They do not ask if/ how they might do much better, they simply presume what they are doing suffices.
28. They do not understand/ care to ask what your requirements are.